Why You Telling me
Why now you are telling me that you love me?
Obviously you remember how much I cried.
You remember that how much I desired to make you mine,
How much i desired to hug you,
But I dont know why you was not willing to accept me,
When you decided to walk with someone else,
I walk alone with the broken heart and wet eyes,
Someone desired to walk with me,
I just started to move slowely,
So now you are telling me you loved me.
Why you are telling me that you love?
Obviously you remember how much I cried.
You remember that how much I desired to make you mine,
How much i desired to hug you,
But I dont know why you was not willing to accept me,
When you decided to walk with someone else,
I walk alone with the broken heart and wet eyes,
Someone desired to walk with me,
I just started to move slowely,
So now you are telling me you loved me.
Why you are telling me that you love?
Comments
Post a Comment